Tuesday 8 April 2014

What's the most delicious lip balm?

 With all those lip balm, lip gloss, and whatever lip care product out there, I have this lip balm which is one of the best. I bought this from Kyoto, Japan, couple of years back. The weather was dry, I had very terrible cracked lips and then I came across this amazing lip balm at one of the store in Kyoto, Japan. The store was so crowded with people.

This is Yojiya Yuzu Tsuyaya lip balm, just dap a little bit on your lips, you can instantly smell the distinct citrus aroma, which makes it so delicious and makes me wanna eat my lips. It is not sticky nor oily, it is just right for moisturizing the lips and leave it with a little shine, which could last overnight. Applied it overnight I could feel my lips become softer than ever.

Not only it is delicious, it has fantastic moisturizing power and it heals I first used this when I had really bad cracked lips. Just put it on for the first time, I could feel the difference. It saved my dry lips. 


Yojiya do have a website, www.yojiya.co.jp. There are many other products that they are selling, and I noticed that they have come out with  a stick type of lip balm , which is more convenient and easier to put on.  This also could be found on ebay. Price wise, I bought this at around a thousand over Yen. It is not cheap, but for what it can do to my lips, and for how tasty it is, it worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment