Saturday 6 June 2015

[Review] Etude House Wonder Pore Brush

Hehe...... I feel that my face is not clean enough so I bought this brush at www.hermo.my .  This is a 7 in 1 solution for total pore solution. 


Here showing the instruction of use. Pretty straight forward ... all in Korean though... hmm... so just see the pictures :P
 how to use a brush on your face> :D
I have used this several times... this is very nice to hold and I feel that the brush is very soft but when use on my face, I feel that the bristles are not fine enough.  Cleansing wise it did a pretty good job for exfoliating my face for a deep cleansing especially on the T-zone which is more prone to blackheads and acne.

One thing I hope is that the bristles could be shorter abit :P now is like kinda long...

white white brush - after using , it can be placed on top of the holder like this for drying purpose, very convenient :D


very cute packaging :D keep the brush in here when not using, keep out from dust and dirt
This is very inexpensive manual cleansing tool that really worth buying if do not the budget to get expensive cleanser like clarisonic :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment